Salt Chlorinators from Pool Controls
SALTIGEM SG Series
The Saltigem automatic salt chlorinator is the latest offering from Pool Controls.
The Saltigem works by using an electrolytic cell to generate free chlorine, sanitising your pool water. Once it has done its job, the free chlorine reverts back to salt. It requires only half the amount of salt used by other brands. The Saltigem is designed and manufactured in Australia.
The key features on the Saltigem are:
- It has a detailed LCD display with a status indicator which lets you know whats happening at all times.
- A simple and versatile timer can also be used to control pool and garden lighting.
- Optional pH control - unique to Saltigem- does not need a pH probe.
- 2 Years on the Control Unit
- 1 Full year plus a 4year pro-rata on the Electrolytic cell.
SG20 20g per hour
SG20PH pH Control
SG30 30g per hour
SG30PH pH Control